- Be between 18 and 25 years old.
- Have a passion for working in a community and a desire to learn about state and local politics.
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a diverse team.
- Have a good sense of humor and forward-thinking values.
The Washington Bus is a statewide organization which empowers young people to be leaders, both within their own communities and in the broader progressive movement. As a values driven organization, the Washington Bus Fellowship is dedicated to supporting and fostering leadership from underrepresented communities.
We strongly encourage folks from immigrant communities and communities of color, as well as those who identify as women, LGBTQ or working class, to apply.